2014 Beijing Summer Camp schedule:
Day 1 Meet at Heathrow Airport
Day 2 Pick up from Beijing airport 15:00 Opening ceremony, Introduction and placement test.
Day 3 8:30 Oral Mandarin 14:00 Calligraphy
Day 4 8:30 Mandarin writing 14:00 Chinese painting 18:30 Kung Fu
Day 5 8:30 Oral Mandarin 14:00 Craft
Day 6 8:00 Visit to Tiananmen Square and Forbidden City, followed by lunch and an afternoon tour in Wangfujing Street, finishing with dinner back at the school.
Day 7 8:00 Visit to the Summer Palace followed by lunch and an afternoon visit to the ‘Bird’s Nest’ Olympic Stadium and dinner back at the school.
Day 8 8:30 Mandarin writing 14:00 Calligraphy
Day 9 8:30 Oral Mandarin 14:00 Chinese Painting 18:30 Kung Fu
Day 10 8:30 Mandarin writing 14:00 Craft
Day 11 8:00 Tour of ‘Ju Yong Guan’ Part of the Great Wall, followed by lunch and a visit to the 13 Ming Tombs.Dinner In a typical Beijing Roast Duck restaurant.
Day 12 8:30 Tour of a typical Beijing ‘Hu Tong’ (alley) by rickshaw, followed by lunch at the school. Afternoon visits the Temple of Heaven. Acrobatics show. Dinner back at the school.
Day 13 8:30 Final Exam 15:00 Closing Ceremony
Day 14 Transfer to Airport Back to the UK
• Each summer camp student will receive a certificate of participation at the end of their trip.
Price: £1800 /per person (for group booking only ).
• Return flights from London Heathrow to Beijing Capital Airport
• Transfer to and from Beijing airport
• Full-board accommodation
• Tuition fees
• Visa fees (visitor’s visa)
• Personal travel insurance
• Personal spending money.
• Standard twin room
• 24-hour hot water
• Air conditioning
• TV (With English speaking channel)
• There is school canteen
• Gaming room and lounge
• Computer room with the internet access
Contact us for individual booking.
• Deadline for registration is 30/04/2014.
Please make sure you confirm and pay the fee before the deadline.
Any delay in the payment may cause extra charge as airfares may change.
• For parents who would like to join the trip with your children, please contact
us for details.
• All the students of our summer camp must arrive 3 hours early on the day of departure, for teachers to organise
• We also provide special short – term camps, such as Chinese painting certificate camp, Calligraphy certificate camp, Shaolin Kung Fu Camp and Mandarin certificate class, as well as long – term Chinese course for HSK (Chinese Proficiency Test) and the degree in Chinese language.